10 juni, 2009

U shall have no other PUSSY before me


Pussywood should be a religion, so it says in the commandments.
If u wanna join to be a pusslamic just read this and say it out loud

[2:163] Your pussy is ONE GOOD Pussy ; there is no pussy but she, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
[5:73] Pagans indeed are those who say that PUSSY is a third of a trinity. There is no PUSSY except the ONE PUSSY. Unless they refrain from saying this, those who disbelieve among them will incur a painful retribution.
[6:3] She is the ONE PUSSY in the heavens and the earth. She knows your secrets and your declarations, and SHE knows everything you earn.

As the might lord I don´t show my face I show the power in me......So now u know that pussywood is a SHE first of all and is ONLY ONE person, capish?!

Hope that I have helped u end some of ur misery in wondering who I am
Oh, I forgot ...By the power invested in me, I now pronounce u pussyian/pusslim...

And to vito eme, thanx for not cryin like a bitch, and good luck with what u call "nyskapande" u will probably make it some day, somewhere around 2000never or so.
´
He´s asking a question about himself-Wachu Know About That Boi, VITO EME!?
Pussywoods answer- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and let´s us keep it that way...


6 kommentarer:

  1. Jag har blivit helad av pussywood, jag har gått över till sekten pusslamic. Jag visste hela tiden att du var en brud, inte alls svårt att gissa sig fram, trodde dock att var mer än en person bakom bloggen. Hahah, vito lär aldrig slå igen ine ens i hans drömmar. Helt rätt där fröken wood.....2000never...hahah

    SvaraRadera
  2. Töntigt, sooo lame!! Låt vito sköta sitt!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Du gör för mycket smygreklam asså

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jag hakar lätt med på den religonen....

    SvaraRadera
  5. hihiihi alla kommer bara älska Vito Eme när du skriver sånt ju! D blir tvätemot effekt här :) Super :P

    SvaraRadera