07 juni, 2009

I plead to the fifth: No more bad pussy

The Definition of good music is hard do define, but in swedish hip hop it is almost way to easy. Your gutt will tell u if it is good or bad even before u press play. It´s little like seperating good pussy from bad pussy, u know?!
Talking about pussy by the way...a couple days ago I was lookin for some new music and new videos made by those we called artist and those who calls themselfs artist( even though nobody is paying any attention towards them). I find some very bad smellin pussy/pussies, and not surprisingly enought it was my new neighbours that did once again, something wack, yes our friends the circus monkeys aka AFC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6pXRFEezfw&feature=player_embedded
I had to look at the video more then twice cuz I couldn´t believe what my eyes and ears was telling me. They are still stucked in 1998... The video stank more then my shit I just posted on the toilet. I can´t be hating that much on the video. Pussywood has understanding when it comes to low budget videos but come on, u have to work with what u have don´t cha? I don´t know what was on their mind, on the making of the video. The person who gave them the idea of the video should be by law be fired on the spot for giving them that idea. I laught so hard in the begining of the video when they step in a black car and stared nodding their heads.

If atleast the song/rap was good I wouldn´t mind that about the wack video so much. But nooo, the hole thing was so wrong and bad from the begining to the end. The hole thing smelled like really bad sushi if u know what I mean.
On the other hand ee have those who tries to push swedish hip hop forward instead of backwards like afc and co.
I was little suprised when I heard mofo´s lates. And the reason was that I sometimes feel like when ever he does sometimes it sound like the song before , and the song before that. But this is the only one that for sure will be on pussywoods Ipod. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpTq2pr6DMw

What it comes down to the ends it that, AFC smells really bad, while pussy eating mofo is doing kinda well....
That´s all folks... for now

4 kommentarer:

  1. hahah, deras video är en uppgradering från sist men ja visst de har verkligen fastnat och tror att man ska fortfrande ha bling bling en snygg bil(dock inget körkort) sen blonda keffa brudar. MOFO´s låt är bra det har du rätt i men inte så bra att den matchar min ipod iallafall. /Kenta

    SvaraRadera
  2. Visste inte vem denna mofo var förren jag läste några inlägg om honom på denna sidan, han e ju bra!...vad har han för myspace page?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Mofo, blir bara större alltså, så bra e han inte, visst e den senaste lpten bra dock

    SvaraRadera
  4. asså.. I plead THE fifth...

    betyder alltså att man inte behöver säga något alls.. sooooo... it doesnt make any sense..


    check ur grammar guuurl...

    SvaraRadera