15 juni, 2009

Oh no she did (NOT)


What the fuuuuuuuuuck is this on ur head miss I think I´m a model.... I know I promised myself that I would never write something about this girl again but how can I not??? Come on, she made me do this, she shouldn´t had put a mop on her head. I ain´t sayin that the hair on top of my head is 100% procent naturel but I ain´t never gonna go looking like that.
What ever that´s I hope u killed it first, so it won´t jump on nobody else´s head.
But really what happend? I gave her cred on her hair last time and now she has gone and done this to herself.....no,no.no....pussy have to say something!!!!!
I don´t know if they braided ur hair too tight so u ain´t even able 4 ur self how it looks like, no oxygen running through ur brain huh now?.

By the way she went from looking almost good looking with no hair and now this? She ain´t looking like 22 no more...all the children say hi to aunt (mop)isha when u see her in church!!!!!!

Blame it on the wiiiiiiiiiiig

8 kommentarer:

  1. damn, that was soooo evil! hahaha

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag dog första gången jag såg hennes nya frisyr på bilderna som hon lagt upp på the page.....jag dooooog säger jag..hihi!

    SvaraRadera
  3. på nått sjukt konstig sätt liknar hon svamp bob

    SvaraRadera
  4. ugly!, I have no idea who this is, but no women should have that on top of her head

    SvaraRadera
  5. Som dom säger leave britney alone, säger jag leave this girl alone!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Jag tänker på dig varje gång jag ser henne på nattklubbarna eller ännu värre då vi jobbar samma pass.Försöker hålla mig för skratt varje gång, jag förstår irritationen till fullo!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Ni måste sluta hata alltså!

    SvaraRadera
  8. pussy marry meeeeeeeee, hahahah

    SvaraRadera