12 juni, 2009

something new,old,blue and washed out

What´s new.....Or what´s not new!
Well 4 one it seems like ganjaman ken Ring has put his weed on the side and decided that it was time to give his five fans that are left on this planet something new, so he will be release a hole album 4 ya soon , watch out for"hip hop". But can we all just gather around and make a pray that his album would sell so he can stop advertising stupied stuff on facebook to make a living.
Hamster Henok and his all too big ego has finally taking him somewhere... he just realised a new song "Hole the line rmx."..
Is it good?- nothing special
Is it a hit?-no, but it´s more realistic for once cuz he will have his "break" much sooner then vito for sureeeee.
I ran in to two people last night, first it was Frida Malki, I saw here in mcdonals after a night out on town. I actually have nothing bad to say about this gurl. But Damn she was red, she was almost as red as I am once a month. She looked kinda washed out but hey who doesn´t look like shit after a night on town.
On my way home I saw someone that I first tought was a little kid that dropped his keys and I stopped him. But to my surprise it was no less then the "skinny" bitch Pato Pooh. He was "skinny", kind and looked like a kid with a large backpack. The bag was bigger them him and it looked like it weight more then he did. It was probably the wieght he has lost and was caring around.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar