08 juni, 2009

RespectMyPussy


Should it not be ur motto Sophia?!
A time ago I walked passed a girl that I couldn´t stop looking at. I knew instantly who it was, but I thought it was a joke that miss Somajo didn´t leave her flavor flav looking "necklace" at the dj booth?! ....
Damn, she wore make up like no one else, not even krusty the clown has that make up. I saw her eyebrows from far away, and the funny part was that this was early in the morning probably around 7 on a tuesday morning. I don´t know if she just came from a party or perhaps the make up was permanent.

The second time I meet her was just a day ago or so at a club, and we ended up talking about the same ugly guy (no need to name names), she told me that they hooked up a few years ago and did as any "famous" person does now a days, ,yeah, talking about a sex tape. So not only did her mac computer record "the laptop diaries" and it also recorded a lapdance diary.... the dude still has the tape and the pictures as I understand it. Still untill this day he keeps on talking about it behind her back. At my surprise she ended up leaving the nightclub with him.

4 kommentarer:

  1. HAHA, pussy is back for sure!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hon är lätt en av de snyggaste tjejerna i sthlm just nu.

    SvaraRadera
  3. vem har inte sex videon nu förtiden?!

    SvaraRadera
  4. HAHAHA!!!! Flavor flav vill ha tillbaka hans halsband sophia:)

    SvaraRadera