27 april, 2009

Wack rappers rehab or wack rappers music award?

I wish I could hand out a award for swedens most embarressing and wackes rappers. But aren´t u so lucky, Pussywood just made a list over top 12 wackes rappers right now in swedish hop hop, the list is actaully longer then this but I had to shorten it down a bit.
And I`m NOT counting this two FILF (the male version of a Milf) on my list....yeah u know I´m talking about Petter and Mange Schmidt, cuz they are beyond wacker then wackkkkk.

My nominations are:
  • Stor- Don´t know whats good about him
  • Paragon- Need to find another hobby
  • Promoe- Need to eat some good meat and cut of his so called hair¨
  • Timbuktu- need to grow up, wish he was a lite bit taller, little bit stronger...
Wackest Rapgroups/ duo:
  • Kartellen- tralier strash
  • Mohammed Ali- they are coming around but have a long way up on my list
  • Lorentz & M.Sakarias- Suburbs dudes trying to do a Petter move on me
  • Medina- I HATE THEIR MUSIC LIKE I HATE ATM(Ass to Mouth fucking)
  • Snook-wack
  • Afasi & Filthy-wack
  • Ison & Fille-wack
  • AFC-wacker

3 kommentarer:

  1. Mohammed Ali är misplaced på denna lista! not faair!

    SvaraRadera
  2. säg någon du gillar?

    SvaraRadera
  3. ett tips... gå in och titta på mikis(killen från gruppen ingen kommer ihåg spotrunnaz) video hey miki....

    SvaraRadera