18 april, 2009

As God as my witness PROMOE

So this white looking dirty rat is named Nils Mårten Ed more known as Promoe, the leadsinger of the band looptroop rockers(JUST ANOTHER white trash band).
U got no money u go no fame u got no honey u got no name... what kinda fucked up lyric is that? What about svennebannan? Aen´t u a svenne that looks like a banana?

I know Promoe says and I quote- No alhohol, no weed, no cigarett, no milk ,no cheese, no eggs no meat just meditation and peace. End of qoute.

In my ears it sounds like u hungry skinny boi.
U are 32 years old and look like a a skinny albino child with a bad hair day. But vegan dude if u wanna have dreads atlest take care of it. How can a grown up man like u have dreads like that? Have u ever seen a black man looking like that with their dreads in two pieces? I guess u are to hungry to concentrate on your hair, so please eat a cheesburger or two it won´t do u no harm.

If BOB Marley could choose , would be be then a white dude rappin in sweden?

This trailer trash skinny albino is really reching out to those who looks like him, I mean the skintone look a likes, all the white kids with baggy jeans and claims that they are listening to hip hop(it maybe hip or hop but it ain´t HIPHOP) when they are listening on wack lyrics with ok beats and a ugly guy telling them how he runs from food.

I wouldn´t like my kids listening to that kind of crap (oh my bad I mean rap).
Advise of the day. Don´t rap about thing u never even have experience. Racism and unjustices are that words that u can relate to? It´s hard for me to believe that u have ever have problems with the goverment or society, and if u did it just cuz the feel the same way that feel ABOUT UR HAIR.

Promoe cut the crap and ur hair for that matter and buy a nice suite and go to corporate sweden and get a real job, cuz God knows that it wouldn´t be a problem for a guy named Nils Mårten Ed to find a dicent work.
I would never do I guy that haven washed his hair since 1995. He probably had his last shower in 95 aswell.
Cuz as far as I know he can be hiding a cow and some weed in that he calls hair.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Du e tung! Hans hår ser ut som kameltår eller nått liknade. B.B

    SvaraRadera
  2. white rasta wannabe idiotic promoe, lame ass idiots, walking down the streets of möllan trying to be some jamaican

    idiotssss

    SvaraRadera