28 april, 2009

U ain´t the boss like Rick Ross

So I just did a little reachers about this half turkish, half algerian guy from sollentuna that´s tryin to sound black on the mic.
I realized that no matter how much he suck and swallow he is not Rick Ross even though he tries to be.
If u cannot go back to your mothers womb to get baked until u get so dark that u almost look burned and then gain a few pounds then grow a beard....and make yourself a real Rick Ross Copy then u need to get it if we don´t wanna listen to ya Cake boy let it gooooo.
Why does he go around the name cakeboy? Is it cuz he like cake?Or is cakeboy a gayboy?
Well I heard and read somewhere that a cakeboy is a homosexual guy and if that is the case, then I just wanna say I´m sorry if I outted u. But get that freaky secret off ur chest and tell em that u like grindin on a dick, isn´t what ur song was about?
Hahah, cakeboy seems to have haters like me on the sideline.....xoxo:)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Han är en keff rick ross

    SvaraRadera
  2. You´re ridiculous dude. What´s up with ya´ll hating people who r succeeding? Whoever they tryna sound, look or act like, they´re still doing it and they´re getting somethin out of it.

    So long haters!

    SvaraRadera