11 april, 2009

Adam Tensta is a coffee man

Last time I wrote, I wrote about the wiggers that calls themself for Kartellen. A very mental disorded group if u ask moi!
I hope u that read this can pass forward my message to them.
Today dissin is about a Nigga.
Who is this guy?
The wikipedia write that this: Tensta boy real name is Adam Momodou Taal Eriksson.
He is suppose to be a half GAMBIAN from his father side and his Mother is a I guess a women from finland that lives in sweden and they call it in our country finlandsvensk, isn´t that kind of interesting ? Does it it make then people from other countrys that lives in sweden also 2 things in one. Like 4 an example a person from serbia, should we say she/he is serbiaswedish(serbisksvensk)?

Let´s leave that now, u all know who he is don´t ya?
But have u notes his skin colour, u couldn´t have missed that have u?!
I was in chock when I found out a year ago that he had a white mother,u sure don´t look white to me MR Adam Momodou Taal Eriksson Tensta. U might be what some can call light skin but how in the hell could u be mulatto?

U look more then a black coffe with no sugar and milk to me then a cafe latte.
Somebody lied to you my black brother, if I were u I would check that up.
Are you a white man trapped in a black body are or u just to blind to see?

I have to take my hat of to this man , he doesn´t smoke or drink, good for u. But people why is that so good?
Is that a really big deal, we should instead ask why peolpe drink, sniff snow or smoke grass more then make a big deal of someone who doesn´t do things like that.
I cannot say if it´s true that he never touch a drink in his whole life or not but I have never seen him do that, and if he did I would be the first with my camera to capture that moment and the first to tell u, and do u know why?, Cuz I´m a snitch, that´s right a snicth!¨
I hope and pray that this man finds out more about his DNA.
By the way U know his friend that follows him everywhere, his sidekick that is also coffee but this one is with milk and sugar. Honestly I think he makes better music then Adam himself. I actually know them both and before Eboi started to lick Adams ass at nights, I really liked his way to rap. I still like it but he could do better.

Aren´t this guys little like the black verison of Petter and Eye n I ? But I hope that Eboi´s music career goes better then Eye n I´s.
Adam is signed by the wigga label RespectMyHustle(what kind of name is that)
and they seem to got mental issues themselfs aswell.

If my memories are right I can recall a homeparty I was at, were some of the members of RMH and eboi himself was ganja it up and getting some white stuff up in the nose.
But I mean it wasn´t Adam himself so why does that matter, huh!

More to Cum all over yal, yum






3 kommentarer:

  1. nej hans mamma är inte finlandssvensk. hon är finsk eller kanske sverigefinne. finlandssvensk är en svensktalande person från finland, oavsett om den personen bor i sverige eller finland.

    SvaraRadera
  2. ok, my bad...sorry! Bad pussy bad pussy BAD

    SvaraRadera
  3. WTF är ditt problem? Är Adams bakgrund ett problem för dig? Likaså att han är absolutist och vegetarian? Vafan krävs det för att nån som du ska se nåt gott i en människa? Eller är det här sabbandet bara en livstil för dig? Naked truth? My ass! Your anally tight view? Aye (ajajaj) sir!

    SvaraRadera