11 april, 2009

Uncle Tom aka Cock Lazee

Coffee without milk and sugar please!
Lazee,lazee, A kid from down south.
HE is a real sellout if u ask me!
But hey, that´s just my opinion
So what is pussywood gonna say about this cockroach lookin weed smokin boy?!
What happened to U?
What I´m spillin out on this blog on him is his own damn fault!
Before he got famous I was just lovin this man and his god gift talent, he sounded like nobody else. But now he sounds like the confused man mr MY COOL.
Where is your balls in the rap Lazee?! Did U lost it on the way from malmö to Stockholm?
I guess if u wanna sell records u put some european shit on the beat so people in sweden can dance to it.

Many of the swedish rappers are just wack when the start to rap in english but I can say that this man and another rapper here in Sweden that I don´t wanna name again are one of few that sounds and have the standard of an american rapper.
But this label and commercial bullshit gotta end. Isn´t staying true to yourself more important then selling lot of BS?
Now u just a nigga with out a trigga, boy

Lazee u got cum on all over yourself


1 kommentar:

  1. "u just a niggah" RASIST JÄVEL..JAG SKA ANMÄLA DIG....FYYY FAAAN


    HA DE...ALL THE WAY FROM NORWAY,,,, U SON OF A BITCH..
    U SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED,JELEOUS MOTHERFUCKER..

    PEAAACE.. ONCE AGAIN JELEOUS MOTHERFUCKEER

    SvaraRadera