18 maj, 2009

Swedish hip hop in general

Hip hop ain´t dead,! It is just happend to be in a coma...here in Sweden.
We are slowly coming around but don´t ever think for a moment that we will be in the same league as the hip hop in the states, were u will have different kind of hip hop. Everything from underground to commercial hip hop! Everything for everybody.

And we will never have the chance to even coming close to the hip hop that they got in france for example. They got what I call real hip hop. They write rhymes for living. Rap/hip hop is life. And believe it when they talk about street living and politics.

Little oh, sweden gotta first of all get rid off all the slackers and wannabes in the swedish hip hop scene. What I been trying to say in years is that they gotta seriously start to find other producers to caleb with. I´m tired of this astma syndrome. Find our own producer and use more the one. And by that u will find ur own sound so everything doesn´t need to sound the same.

P.S to u who wonder......I´m a big fan of hip hop. BUT I sure don´t like copycats or wannabes for that matter. I hate and I down talk cuz I want a change. And I want for those artist that I like to develope...is that so wrong?! There are some I do like and some I just don´t like...are u with me?

1 kommentar: